Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Start Up Nation

This is the year I consider the relaunch year for my retail website. Although it is up and running for 3 years, this year I am fully committed to make it work. I stopped working at my full time job and want to be home with my kids for awhile. Making the company work is my dream. I stumbled upon a site called start up nation, which provides excellent tips for start up companies. They also have a contest.

"Everybody knows one. Like a super hero, she balances running a family with the heroics of running her own business. We’re talking about moms in business, of course. And now, StartupNation is conducting its first annual ranking of these astonishing entrepreneurs and the businesses they run.

But, how do we know who’s the best of the best? We’re leaving that to you. Over the next few months, it’ll be your daily votes that will tell us who deserves to be named a winner. The list of the 200 winners will be published in May and will be ranked according to votes accumulated."

You can vote every day until March 31st. Just clink on the widget displayed in the right column.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online