Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sneaking Fruits & Veggies

My eye caught this contest on Twittermoms.

They question is how do you sneak in fruit and veggies. I have two great kids, who both will eat almost everything. My little one ate almost all blended baby food. He just is not keen on sweet peas. My daughter was the same. I blend fresh fruit with yogurt and oatmeal, which he loves. I also told my 4 year old daughter that when you mix up your veggies with the rest of the food it will all taste good. Fortunately she believes me and now is convinced that eating veggies is great.


We also are part of a community garden and I think that seeing all the vegetables grow and realize how much work is made her appreciate the vegetables even more!


Little Blends from Horizon and Twittermoms give away prizes to the first 100 bloggers. Visit Twittermoms for more info on the contest.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online